Do you reside in Zones 3 to 6? Request a course at your location by filling out our booking request form here.
Private In-home Baby First Aid
Private courses are perfect for families, friends and mother groups who all want to learn baby and child first aid. This course is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get some hands-on first aid skills, without having to leave their home.
The Low Down
- Duration: 4 hours
Investment: $190 per person
- How many people? We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,900], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $190 per person
- Location: Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
Our baby and child first aid course covers everything you need to know to protect your little one in a first aid emergency. Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry, and covers:
- Infant and child CPR
- Choking and gagging
- Healthcare options
- Febrile convulsions
- Pain relief
- Medication tips
- Respiratory distress
- Whooping cough
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Bites and stings
What do you need to host a course?
- Enough space to cater for all participants to learn theory in front of a screen and practise first aid skills like CPR. All participants must adhere with social distancing restrictions
- A TV with a HDMI point, a projector or a blank wall for us to project onto
We are so excited to announce that in 2023, all public course participants will receive a course resource pack to be there for you when your little one arrives. This pack is there to support you when you need it, with emergency numbers, a cool pack and a baby + child first aid handbook so you can refresh your memory and refer back to learn more. This pack includes:
- Tiny Human Club Tote Bag
- Baby + Child First Aid Handbook - a great resource if you need to refresh your memory on anything you learnt in the course
- Tiny Hearts Pen
- Tiny Hearts Pram Tag
- Go-to contact list fridge magnet - all your emergency contacts in one handy place
- Tiny Hearts Cool Pack
Baby First Aid At Your House | Adelaide
Very knowledgeable instructor - our whole family and members of my mothers group joined - best investment in time! I feel so much more confident about how to help my baby and especially as we are starting solids, I feel more confident knowing everyone in my family has had this training!