When your little one is sick, it is important to monitor them for dehydration. Our Dehydration Tracker is your go-to resource, making it easy to keep track of how much fluid is going into your child's body versus what is coming out! It also comes with handy fact sheets, so you know what signs and symptoms to look for and how to treat your little one if they're dehydrated.
Our Dehydration Tracker pack includes:
- 1 x Fridge Dehydration Tracker
- 1 x Magnetic whiteboard marker pen
- 1 x BONUS handy printed fact sheets [covering dehydration causes + signs & symptoms, rehydration and gastro]
- 1 x Magnetic fact sheet holder [never lose track of these handy helpers!]
- All information and advice are of a general nature. Please speak directly with your doctor for specific advice.
- Please keep the pen that comes along with this magnet out of reach of little hands as this could pose a potential choking hazard
Dehydration Tracker FAQ's:
Can I stick this magnetic tracker only to my fridge?
We have updated the tracker so it can be stuck to a lot more surfaces than just your fridge!
The magnetic tracker is suitable for the below surfaces:
- Metal surfaces (such as fridges)
- Acrylic surfaces such as laminated surfaces
- Painted walls (unless powdered)
- Tiled wall
The magnetic tracker is NOT suitable for the below surfaces:
- Powdered walls
- Dusty/dirty surfaces
- Wooden surfaces
Will this damage my walls?
With the correct use, the magnet will not damage surfaces (except where stuck to unsuitable surfaces as listed above).
Does the tracker come as a set or do I need to buy each part separately?
The product includes the below pieces:
- 1 x A4 Dehydration Tracker magnet
- 1 x Set of Dehydration factsheets
- 1 x Factsheet pouch (magnetic)
- 1 x Magnetic pen
What are the dimensions of the product?
- Tracker - A4 size
- Factsheets - A5 size
- Magnetic pouch - 16.5cm x 11cm
- Pen- 12.5cm length x 1cm diameter
How many times can the magnets be stuck?
Up to 1000 times on surfaces.
What ages are the trackers designed for?
All of our trackers can be used on Newborns +. However the Allergy tracker is recommended for use on babies 6+ months once solids have been introduced.
Who are the trackers best suited for?
These trackers are perfect for parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, best friends or caretakers and anyone else caring for a little one.
Can I track multiple children on one tracker?
We recommend you track one child at a time to ensure all information is as accurate to that child as possible.
How can I clean my magnetic tracker?
You can wipe the tracker using a soft, clean cloth to erase the marker from your whiteboard marker. For stubborn stains use water with a soft cloth to erase the marker.
If the glue at the base of the tracker becomes dirty, wipe clean using water and a soft, clean cloth.
How should I store this product?
It is best to keep all parts of the product out of reach of children, in particular the magnetic pen which contains small parts! Keep out of direct sunlight.