Sickness Buddy Pack
Say hello to your most important support buddy when fever and illness strike. When you’ve got an upset bub in the middle of the night, the last thing you need on your mind is: when and what medication did bub have last? We’ve got your back, Proactive Parent.
Our Sickness Buddy pack includes:
- 1 x Fridge Medication Tracker
- 1 x Magnetic whiteboard marker pen
- 6 x BONUS handy printed fact sheets [covering fever, febrile convulsions, medication tips, ibuprofen, pain in children + paracetamol]
- 1 x Magnetic fact sheet holder [never lose track of these handy helpers!]
- All information and advice are of a general nature. Please speak directly with your doctor for specific advice.
- Please keep the pen that comes along with this magnet out of reach of little hands as this could pose a potential choking hazard
Order by the below dates to ensure delivery by Christmas:
NT - 6th December
WA - 9th December
TAS - 12th December
VIC, NSW, SA + QLD - 13th December
NT - 14th December
Thank you Tiny Hearts for this super practical tool - so helpful for those super sleepy days and nights with unwell kiddos. Also love the handy facts sheets that come with it too - perfect quick reference and sit next to the medication tracker neatly if needed.
So glad we purchased this. I would give panadol when bub was unwell or teething and always second guessed how long it had been since the last dose or what his temperature was. So handy to write on the fridge. The whiteboard marker is great quality too! Will buy again for my friends x
This is so convenient to record those overnight medication doses that you would otherwise forget about
So easy to use
This is great and definitely a must have item!