Do you reside in Zones 3 to 6? Request a course at your location by filling out our booking request form here.
Private In-home Baby First Aid
Private courses are perfect for families, friends and mother groups who all want to learn baby and child first aid. This course is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get some hands-on first aid skills, without having to leave their home.
The Low Down
- Duration: 4 hours
Investment: $190 per person
- How many people? We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,900], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $190 per person
- Location: Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
Our baby and child first aid course covers everything you need to know to protect your little one in a first aid emergency. Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry, and covers:
- Infant and child CPR
- Choking and gagging
- Healthcare options
- Febrile convulsions
- Pain relief
- Medication tips
- Respiratory distress
- Whooping cough
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Bites and stings
What do you need to host a course?
- Enough space to cater for all participants to learn theory in front of a screen and practise first aid skills like CPR. All participants must adhere with social distancing restrictions
- A TV with a HDMI point, a projector or a blank wall for us to project onto
We are so excited to announce that in 2023, all public course participants will receive a course resource pack to be there for you when your little one arrives. This pack is there to support you when you need it, with emergency numbers, a cool pack and a baby + child first aid handbook so you can refresh your memory and refer back to learn more. This pack includes:
- Tiny Human Club Tote Bag
- Baby + Child First Aid Handbook - a great resource if you need to refresh your memory on anything you learnt in the course
- Tiny Hearts Pen
- Tiny Hearts Pram Tag
- Go-to contact list fridge magnet - all your emergency contacts in one handy place
- Tiny Hearts Cool Pack
Being a new parent is stressful in itself but being confident in knowing what to do in different situations is so reassuring! Our presenter was incredible and so passionate
My group and I really enjoyed the course. It was incredibly informative and we all left feeling more empowered to help our bubba’s should they ever need it. Jaz was an excellent educator too. Also, loved the option of being able to attend the course in the comfort of someone’s home with people we know. Would highly recommend the course to anyone considering it. Thanks Tiny Hearts & Jaz :)
We had Sian come out to teach us Baby and Child First Aid. We all thoroughly enjoyed the session. Sian was a great educator and we learnt some really interesting tips and tricks. Highly recommend :)
Such a great informative day that has eased some concerns that come with being a first time parent.
It’s this weekend